Частный адвокат в Чернигове,Киеве
Частный адвокат в Чернигове,Киеве
RECEIVE THE STATUS OF THE REFUGEE IN UKRAINE. HELP OF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICIALS FOR THE PERSONAL NEEDS IN THE TERRITORY OF UKRAINE.
Did you or your relatives have been detained by the Border Guard Service, the Ukrainian Police when crossing the Ukrainian border?
Do you have any documents confirming your identity of the migrant?
Are you or your relatives in one of the places of temporary stay of foreigners and stateless persons who are illegally staying in Ukraine?
This article is devoted to the provision of legal assistance to migrants, stateless persons, asylum seekers in Ukraine.
General information on the situation with migrants in Ukraine:
Often foreigners migrate to the countries of the European Union, Ukraine is used only for "transit". Entrance to Ukraine is carried out in general through the territory of the Russian Federation.
Mostly migrants are trying to cross the territory of Ukraine from the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic, the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, the People's Republic of Bangladesh, the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, the Republic of Georgia, the Kyrgyz Republic, sometimes Kyrgyzstan, the Republic of Korea, North Korea - the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Mongolia, Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Republic of Turkmenistan.
Where detained migrants who wish to obtain refugee status can be detained:
There are 3 centers for temporary detention of migrants in Ukraine:
1. The institution under migration called "Mykolaiv point of temporary detention of foreigners and stateless persons who are illegally staying in Ukraine of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine". Located: street. European, b.1, p. Martynivsk, Voznesensky district, Mykolaiv region, 56525
Phone: +38 (05134) 9-36-36, E-mail: ptpi-martynivskedmsu.gov.ua
2. Chernigov point of temporary detention of foreigners and stateless persons who are illegally staying in Ukraine of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine
Address: st. Forest, 5 s. Routes, Ripky District, Chernihiv Region, 15044
E-mail: ptpi-rozsudivdmsu.gov.ua Tel .: +38 (04641) 4-32-82
3. Volynsky station of temporary stay of foreigners and stateless persons who are illegally staying in Ukraine of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine
Address: st. Victory, 27 p. Zhuravichi, Kivertsi district, Volyn region, 45213
E-mail: ptpi-zhuravychidmsu.gov.ua Tel .: +38 (03365) 9-61-91
Why are they there?
• regarding detainees, a decision was made to expel outside the territory of Ukraine;
• against which the court made a detention order in order to establish its identity.
• Detention in the established order by the Migration Service of Ukraine.
• if the court is considering the case of granting migrants refugee status or a person in need of additional protection.
How to get refugee status in Ukraine using the services of a lawyer?
1. Contact the lawyer +3 (093) 4039250 + VIBER + WHATS APP + TELEGRAM or in the Contacts section.
2. To conclude an agreement on the provision of legal aid. (If you are abroad, then the contract may be concluded directly with the detained person.
3. The lawyer arrives at the place of temporary detention. Together with the migrant they form a legal position.
4. Make a statement on granting refugee status to a migrant (creation of a legend).
5. The lawyer represents the interests of the migrant in the Migration Service of Ukraine during the consideration of the application for granting refugee status.
6. In case of negative decision of the issue in the Migration Service of Ukraine - application to the administrative court with the requirement to grant refugee status.
7. In case of refusal to grant refugee status in the court of first instance, appeal to higher courts.
8. Registration of refugee documents.
Rybinin Denis Dmytrovich and his team provide legal assistance to foreigners in obtaining refugee status on a permanent basis.